This could be a first. The winner of the award for most outstanding onsite technician is also part owner of the Bell County Texas Franchise. The Dry Log reported on this new and emerging operation in January of this year in an article titled: Rytech’s footprint expands in the Lone Star State.
Now, part owner Brent Keel is showing he knows how to get the job done even if he has to do it himself.
First, you can learn more about Rytech’s Bell County franchise and the two men who run it here. Brent is currently “manning the fort”, so to speak, while Joseph Babbs finishes serving his country in the US Marines—making him the first veteran owner of a Rytech franchise.
Of course, “manning the fort” obviously involves learning the operation from the bottom up. Fortunately, Brent, for those who didn’t know, started in water restoration in 2006, most recently with Dallas/Ft. Worth as the Accounts Manager for Rytech’s Houston franchise.
To get close and personal with both Brent and Joseph and their families see the Dry Log article titled: Rytech Bell County, Texas—Meet the family!
Along with best wishes for continued success in Bell County, Rytech congratulates both Brent Keel and the April “Honorable Mentions” for their award winning ways. Well done!
April 2021‐Honorable Mentions:
Jake Morey – Lee and Collier (FL)
Domonique Atchison – Midlands (SC)
Allen Tumbleson – Tallahassee (FL)
Benefits of a Rytech franchise
- Large, exclusive franchise territories offer significant earning potential.
- Rytech provides the software and training to run, manage and grow your business.
- A proven turnkey Administrative Support service providing key administrative functions to your business with best in class support from day 1—allows you to focus on offering excellent customer service and growing your business.
- Rytech’s business development program establishes valuable relationships with our insurance carrier partners to help drive business directly to you.
- Our claims cycle times are some of the fastest in the industry, which means you receive payment sooner and satisfied clients who provide you repeat busines.
- Rytech actively supports its franchisees with initial technical, operations and ongoing local marketing/sales training.
- Click here to read “Franchising vs. Independent: Weighing the Pros and Cons”
Interested in becoming a Rytech franchisee? Curious if there are franchise territories available near you or in your area? For more information on becoming a Rytech franchisee, contact Stephen Seabaugh, Director of Franchise Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 706-372-0057.